Terms of service
Returns and Refund Policy
If you’d like to return your unopened product please send it back to us within 28 days of purchase for a full refund excluding any delivery charges.
Private customers have certain cancellation rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (the Regulations). Luther Bennett offers the following returns policy:
- Returns of unopened items are accepted within 30 days from date of purchase with a valid proof of purchase.
- Any customer wishing to exercise this right must notify the vendor by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a further condition of the right to return, customers must also arrange (at their own expense) to return the goods in a saleable condition to our address. Our address can be obtained by emailing us at email@example.com
If the vendor pays the return cost then this will be deducted from any refund. The goods will be deemed returned when actually received by the vendor at the said address.
- Pending the return of the goods, they must be kept in good condition.
- Customers shall be entitled to a full refund if the product arrives damaged. Where goods delivered by the vendor are received by the customer damaged, the vendor must be notified within 24 hours of delivery in order for replacement goods to be re-sent free of charge. No such claims will be accepted after the 24 hours has elapsed.
The dog bed should NOT be used to carry a dog or weight. It is not designed to do so. Any damage caused this way shall not be covered.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.