How to Set Up the Dog Pod and Install it in Your Car!
We are over the moon that you have chosen Luther Bennett for your dog. We hope that you are as excited for the arrival of your Dog Pod as we are.
What’s is inside the box?
- Dog Pod Skin
- Total of 5 pillows
- 2 metal clip safety leash
- 2 metal clip seat anchors
- Welcome to the pack insert!
- Tips on how to ensure your dog loves their new home!
So now you know how to assemble your order, lets move on!
Car Installation - Once you know how, it only takes seconds
Scroll down for written instructions :)
- The bed should be zipped up and placed on the car seat with the zips facing forward.
- This leaves the four metal anchor points against the seat of the car.
- The bed is then attached to the seat by the two thick straps provided.
- One of thick straps loops around the headrest and is attached to the anchor points, near the handle of the bed.
- The other thick strap loops around the back of the seat and attaches to the anchor points, just above the side pockets.
- Once attached, the straps can be adjusted to secure the Dog Pod firmly to the car seat.
Tightening the large straps around the back of the seat to secure the bed in place.
Looping the second large strap around the head rest and then tightening.
- The dog can then be placed in the Dog Pod, and fastened to it by the small strap.
- This strap is clipped to the anchor point inside the bed, under the cushion.
- The other end attaches to the dog's harness.
PLEASE NOTE: PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE BED IS NOT OBSTRUCTING ANY OF THE KEY CONTROLS OF THE CAR AFTER INSTALLING. WE ALWAYS RECOMMEND USING A HARNESS FOR YOUR PUP AND TRAVELLING IN THE BACK SEAT WHEN POSSIBLE. IF RIDING IN THE FRONT, AIRBAGS SHOULD BE TURNED OFF.