Terms of service
Returns and Refund Policy
If you’d like to return your unopened product please send it back to us within 28 days of purchase for a full refund excluding any delivery charges.
Private customers have certain cancellation rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (the Regulations). Luther Bennett offers the following returns policy:
- Returns of unopened items are accepted within 30 days from date of purchase with a valid proof of purchase.
- Any customer wishing to exercise this right must notify the vendor by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a further condition of the right to return, customers must also arrange (at their own expense) to return the goods in a saleable condition to our address. Our address can be obtained by emailing us at email@example.com
If the vendor pays the return cost then this will be deducted from any refund. The goods will be deemed returned when actually received by the vendor at the said address.
- Pending the return of the goods, they must be kept in good condition.
- Customers shall be entitled to a full refund if the product arrives damaged. Where goods delivered by the vendor are received by the customer damaged, the vendor must be notified within 24 hours of delivery in order for replacement goods to be re-sent free of charge. No such claims will be accepted after the 24 hours has elapsed.
The dog bed should NOT be used to carry a dog or weight. It is not designed to do so. Any damage caused this way shall not be covered.
Text Marketing Terms and Conditions:
3.) By consenting to Luther Bennett SMS marketing in the checkout and initializing a purchase or subscribing via our subscription tools, you agree to receive recurring text notifications (for your order, including abandoned checkout reminders), text marketing offers, and transactional texts, including requests for reviews from us, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal do-not-call list. Message frequency varies. Consent is not a condition of purchase.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications, reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you within any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests, will not be considered a reasonable means of opting out. We do not charge for the service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions, please text HELP to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We have the right to modify any telephone number or short code we use to operate the service at any time. You will be notified on such occasions. You agree that any messages you send to a telephone number or short code we have changed, including any STOP or HELP requests, may not be received, and we will not be liable for honoring requests made in such messages.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
❗❗❗ Please replace the Luther Bennett , email@example.com and www.lutherbennett.com/privacy-policy with the respective information before applying the changes. ❗❗❗
For any questions, please text "HELP" to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us for more information. If you wish to opt out please follow the procedures above.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.